- Treatment of fluids at flow rates ranging from 50 l per min.
to 30,000 l per min.
- Integrated scraper conveyor, capable of extracting sludge
of paste consistency or granular-type solids and chips from
any fluid without any problems
- Mechanical processing of steel, non ferrous metals and
- Effluent treatment
- Cleaning and degreasing baths
- Wash stations for cars, transport vehicles, buses and trains
The system is based on a sedimentation tank with a scraper-type conveyor. In many cases, it is often sufficient merely to extract the sediment in order to remove impurities from the contaminated fluid. Further fine filtration stages may be connected downstream, such as tried and tested ZYKLOMAT hydrocyclones, multi-plate separators or compact belt filters which employ nonwoven fabric filter elements or a reusable endless belt.